Microsoft PowerPivot for Excel 2010 Samples
- PowerPivot Healthcare Audit.xlsx
- PowerPivot Tutorial Sample.xlsx
- LCA BI - Financial Report Usage.xlsx
These PowerPivot workbooks provide examples on how PowerPivot can be used to import data, create relationships, create calculated columns and measures, and add PivotTables, slicers and PivotCharts.
Comments from Vidas Matelis:
- Download size: 91MB
- Largest workbook "PowerPivotTutorialSample.xlsx" size: 113MB with one fact table containing 3.9mln records. Table naming in this workbook is not consistent as same dimension tables have prefix "dbo_dim", other dimension tables have no prefix
- Workbook "PowerPivot Healthcare Audit.xlsx" size: 5MB with one fact table containing 44mln records
- Workbook "LCA BI - Financial Report Usage.xlsx" size: 669KB.